Saturday, June 6, 2009

First try!

I thought that it would be fun to keep a record of what is happening with us in Las Vegas. Especially with what we are doing besides work. School is out and I am looking forward to the time off. I my plans for the summer include a lot of quilting and time with the grandkids...Oh that also means with the adult counterparts.

I have taken up quilting this last year and I have really enjoyed taking classes and creating some quilts. I will post pictures of the ones that are finished already and then add more as I finish them. Currently I am taking a machine quilting class. I am also doing a block of the month quilt, a mystery quilt, and two more baby quilts.

We have adopted a dog this spring. She was suppose to be my dog but because of Terrall's work schedule she diffently his. Her name is Lucy Lu and she is a cutie. We really enjoy her. She is great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment